ECMS Express is a fast-growing international courier company that offers end-to-end delivery services. Our goal is to help our global clients simplify their cross-border deliveries with stable and cost-effective solutions. We work in partnership with a number of the world's leading e-commerce platforms and are present in the US, UK, The Netherlands, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
ECMS offers an exciting international work environment that allows you to develop and to progress your career in multiple ways. We work as a team and always get the job done and done right. We are honest and hard-working and put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Currently our Schiphol-based team is looking for an operations specialist and a Finance intern!
1. Finance Specialist (full time)
Major tasks & responsibilities:
• Review incoming purchase invoices for compliance, process these according to the company procedures in OA system;
• Prepare journal entries for all G&A accounts with supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP in EXACT.
• Update and maintain fixed asset registers, Organize the inventory and verification of fixed assets, and carry out corresponding accounting treatment
• Arrange bank payment and make write-off entries in Exact, process and reconcile bank statements.
• Manage and maintain cash-flow, prepare cash flow report weekly and monthly
• Manage (company credit card) expense reimbursement, ensuring appropriate documentation is submitted and processing reimbursement to employees as needed.
• Prepare salary and benefits payments and related payroll journal entries
• Responsible for the timely preparation of monthly financial statements, including fix assets depreciation, prepayment, accrual and expenses allocation;
• Submit monthly expense report in FineBI system
• Prepare monthly financial closing reports cooperating with the Head of Finance by deadline
• Intercompany reconciliations and clarification of differences
• Preparation of CBS reports, VAT return, ICP declaration, monthly/quarterly / annually
• Arrange annual audit, prepare relevant information to the external auditors and assist in providing support for the annual audit.
• Conduct TP agreement signing and support the third party to provide TP report Your qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor degree in accounting or Finance
• Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is a must, Dutch or Chinese is a plus.
• Working knowledge of UK and NL GAAP
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
• Ability to meet constant deadlines
• Proactive approach to work to constantly improve internal processes
• A “can do” attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
Experience with Exact system (or alike) will be a plus
With work permit will be a plus
2. Finance Intern
Major tasks & responsibilities:
· Responsible for checking and processing of purchase invoices according to the existing
procedures and booking journal entries
· Responsible for uploading or inputting invoices and related documents in finance system.
· Prepares weekly payments and weekly cash flow report.
· Prepares expenses report and other documents required of financial statement monthly
Your qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Skills
· Student of Bachelor or Master, major in Finance or Accounting.
· Business proficiency English, good oral and written communication skills, Chinese or Dutch will be a plus.
· Strong work ethic & attention to detail.
· Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision;
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Internship is part of your education program and your university could sign a three parties’ agreement;
3. Warehouse Operator
As warehouse operator, you are responsible for daily operation within the warehouse. For example, loading and unloading of trucks, pick and pack, pallet building including different types of ULDs for freighters. As warehouse operator you will perform the following tasks:
• Unloading trucks and documentation checks.
• Inspection of received shipment, report any irregularities to supervisor.
• Process the received shipments in WMS (Warehouse Management System).
• Pallet build up according to the planning.
• ULD (AKE/PMC) build up for air transport.
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred, Mandarin is a pre.
• Honest, hardworking, proactive, serious and responsible.
• Have team spirit and operate in accordance with the company's procedures.
• Forklift license and prior EPT experience are pre.
• You must have VOG or at least qualify for VOG.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden You can count on these employment conditions: • A pleasant team with enthusiastic colleagues. • Full-time job, 5 days a week. • Market competitive salary • Holiday and Travel allowance.
We would like to hear from you! We are a talent driven organization and we want you to be part of that. Apply now and start a long and successful career within ECMS!
Please send your application with CV to