CMS Express is a fast-growing international courier company that offers end-to-end delivery services. Our goal is to help our global clients simplify their cross-border deliveries with stable and cost-effective solutions. We work in partnership with a number of the world's leading e-commerce platforms and are present in the US, UK, The Netherlands, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
ECMS offers an exciting international work environment that allows you to develop and to progress your career in multiple ways. We work as a team and always get the job done and done right. We are honest and hard-working and put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Currently our Schiphol-based team is looking for an operations specialist and a Finance intern!
1. Operations Specialist (full time)
· Bridge warehouse and operation team, assist warehouse operation, can meet the operation team’s requirements
· Observe and analyses exceptions or issues during warehouse operations and provide the solution and correction plan to the operation team to solve issues on time
· Design testing process for new product development or new project and ensure warehouse team can implement it effectively
· Daily communicate with carriers and forwarders to ensure the air space allocation can be confirmed and the booking can be adjusted in time as required by daily operation
· Support and ensure the Import and Export process goes well, solve the Import and Export Customs’ problems in time
· Competent as a full back up of supporting and solving the warehouse operation and Customs’ issues
· Daily report to operation manager about warehouse operation issues and Customs issues and action plans
· Working in alignment with company’s strategy, new product development, operations team's plan and executing it well
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
· Have the right to live and work in The Netherlands
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
· Process / operations experience strong and proven experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment with service-based KPIs and solution-driven, teamwork like attitude
· Knowledge of Import/Export standard operation procedures along with an understanding and experience in the relevant fields
· Proficient working knowledge of Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly-motivated and reliable with the ability to take initiative, outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· Have a strong work ethic with a clear sense of responsibility and ownership
· Are a pro-active, flexible and communicative team-player
· Proficient in business English and possess good oral and written communication skills, (Chinese and Dutch is a plus)
2. Finance Intern
Major tasks & responsibilities:
· Responsible for checking and processing of purchase invoices according to the existing
procedures and booking journal entries
· Responsible for uploading or inputting invoices and related documents in finance system.
· Prepares weekly payments and weekly cash flow report.
· Prepares expenses report and other documents required of financial statement monthly
Your qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Skills
· Student of Bachelor or Master, major in Finance or Accounting.
· Business proficiency English, good oral and written communication skills, Chinese or Dutch will be a plus.
· Strong work ethic & attention to detail.
· Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision;
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Internship is part of your education program and your university could sign a three parties’ agreement;
3. Warehouse Operator
As warehouse operator, you are responsible for daily operation within the warehouse. For example, loading and unloading of trucks, pick and pack, pallet building including different types of ULDs for freighters. As warehouse operator you will perform the following tasks:
• Unloading trucks and documentation checks.
• Inspection of received shipment, report any irregularities to supervisor.
• Process the received shipments in WMS (Warehouse Management System).
• Pallet build up according to the planning.
• ULD (AKE/PMC) build up for air transport.
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred, Mandarin is a pre.
• Honest, hardworking, proactive, serious and responsible.
• Have team spirit and operate in accordance with the company's procedures.
• Forklift license and prior EPT experience are pre.
• You must have VOG or at least qualify for VOG.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden You can count on these employment conditions: • A pleasant team with enthusiastic colleagues. • Full-time job, 5 days a week. • Market competitive salary • Holiday and Travel allowance.
We would like to hear from you! We are a talent driven organization and we want you to be part of that. Apply now and start a long and successful career within ECMS!
Please send your application with CV to