Shanghai Freemen Europe B.V. 诚招物流操作，可提供KM.|
Job Description - Customer Service Representative
Global import and export wholesaler of food supplement ingredients is looking for a Customer
Service Representative to join our team of reliable, detail oriented support staff. The main
purpose for this position is to assist customers and our sales team with various orders and
projects, including processing orders, fielding customer calls, as well as managing stock
availability, billing, and logistics.
Essential Job Functions
- Answering incoming calls / emails from customers, vendors, warehouses and sales team
- Process sales and blank orders
- Execute and manage POs
- Data entry and inventory management
- Sales invoicing
- Routing the shipment
- Product sample coordination and distribution
- Perform other duties as assigned including, but limited to administrative tasks within the office
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, or similar ERP software and be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Experience in Order Processing, customer communications, and or logistics management.
- Understanding of the Ingredients Industry through direct work experience or through experience from similar/cross related industries (i.e. Food & Beverage, Pharma, Cosmetics, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently on your assigned tasks.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks/orders at one time.